Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ready for Spring



What a great few weeks it has been! I know, I've got to do better than one post a month! Where to begin... the first part of March started with my 1st/2nd grade program at school. It was "Bugz: A Picnic Adventure" and by far the cutest musical I've done this year. As you can see, they are all dressed as bugs and they sang SO well! I praise God for the patience to work with and organize 160 kids in 7 different classes. This musical was the most fun... but the most stress-filled.
After that, my parents came for a visit. It was great to see them.. and they got to see our 2 feet of snow! I do miss being close to them. Jacob has been working away at his applications. He will be taking the bar in TN on July 25 AND 26th. (Crazy 2 day test) He's going to be taking a bar review class in TN starting May 21st so if anyone is bored for a month, come on up and visit. I could use the company! I'm getting nervous as the summer approaches and crunch time comes for job finding and moving decisions. April 15 is our "decision deadline" and his bar final application (yep, there's 2) due date. Spring is upon us... hallelujah for 70 degree weather!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the musical looks great!! I'm so sorry I've been "out" on what's going on with you. I'm glad things are going well and I'm praying for all of the decisions that are going on - we're in teh same boat :) I cringe every time a coworker or boss says they are so glad I'm working there and dont' want me to go - yikes! Plus, Josh's instructors seem to think he may score high enough to be a school of music teacher in VA. Who knows? Love you girl!